Welcome to Spell Cabinet
You Will Need:
A black candle
A white candle
Dragon's blood incense
A picture of the person you wish to end the relationship with.
It also helps if you have something of theirs (a ring, watch, etc. that they will wear at a later time, and wear often).
Arrange all these items on a table or altar somewhere quiet that you will not be disturbed. Write your name and his side by side on a piece of paper. Before casting this spell, it is important that you realize the meaning behind the various things involved. Each item represents something, and all four elements (earth, air, fire and water) are also represented.
(1) The white candle represents good will, as you do not wish the person any harm, you are just no longer interested in a lover's relationship with them.
(2) The black candle represents 'ending' or 'finality'. This signifies the ending of the relationship as it currently is. ** Both candles represent the element of fire.
(3) The dragon's blood incense represents the element air.
(4) The bowl of water represents the element of water.
(5) The salt sprinkled around your table represents the element of earth.
(6) The picture and personal items from the person help you to concentrate on the person, and the item that they might wear later will further infuse them with the power of the spell.
Now, to cast the spell:
Light the candles and incense, going around the table from North to West to South to East (this represents diminishment or decrease, and you wish to decrease the love binding you and your boyfriend/girlfriend.)
Cast a circle, paying tribute to the lord/lady/dragon/guardian of each of the watchtowers, again going from NWSE in direction.
Repeat the following chant 3 times, and on the third time tear the paper that you've written your names on in half.
"O fire and flame of candle dark, I call your power to free his/her heart.
As I tear this paper with our names inscribed, separate his/her (name) love from me apart.
Bring to him/her not one ounce of charm, but fall him/her to another's charms.
Nevermore as lovers shall we two be, but forever in friendship may we meet.
As I will it, so mote it be."
Take the two pieces of paper with the names, and burn yours in the flame of the white candle, and burn his/hers in the flame with the black candle - when they burn down far enough that you can't hold them any longer, drop them in the bowl of water. Ground the power and close the circle! This is very important.
"Circle open, but not broken - power down, to the ground".
The spell is finished, except that you must allow both the white and black candles to
burn completely down(I like to use votive candles for this reason, so they don't have to burn so long).
If you like, you can take a small silk purse or felt bag and place the burnt pieces of paper, ashes
from the incense, salt from the table or altar's surface, and a few drops of water from the bowl in
the bag and keep it until you are certain the spell has worked. It also works well if you write the
spell on parchment paper, sprinkle some of the ashes on the paper then fold it so none of the
ashes can fall out and seal the fold of the paper with wax dripped from both candles.
This is our download area not just to Grimoires, but other occult documents, with subjects such as Witchcraft, Occult Health & Healing, Hermetic Documents, Demonology, Satanism, etc.
Occult Links of Interest
- Alchemical Texts
- Aleister Crowley Archive
- Ancient Book of Formulas
- Enochian Magic
- The Equinox
- Links To Esoteric Subjects
- The Gnosis Archive
- The Kabbalah Unveiled
- The Key Of Solomon, The King
- The Key To Theosophy
- Library Arcanum
- The Library of Knowledge
- The Magus
- The Necronomicon
- The Occult Archive
- Real Magick & Occult Archive
- Rudolf Steiner Archive
- Sacred Texts
- The Sacred Texts - Hermeticism
- The Science of Breath
- The Seventh Book of Moses
- The Sixth Book of Moses
- The Spirit World
- The Swedenborg Library
- Theosophical University Press
- Twilit Grotto - Esoteric Archives